Cosplay Catwalk Contest Rules & Information
A more traditional costume contest, the Catwalk will not be based on your skills in craftsmanship. No, this trip across the stage is all about character likeness and your charisma!
1) Crafted or purchased costumes may be worn in the Catwalk contest, costumes will not be judged on craftsmanship.
2) If you are competing in the Craftsmanship contest, you may not compete in the Catwalk contest.
3) Contestants may only enter into one category, Individual or Group. Groups may not exceed 10 contestants, and a prize for each member cannot be guaranteed.
4) All costumes must comply with Fandom dress code.
5) Costume weapons must comply with Fandom weapons regulations. Additionally, no projectile, of any kind, may leave the stage or your person while walking the stage.
6) At this time we will not allow originally designed characters, or fan characters, to compete. After the first inaugural competition, we hope to add an award for original characters and fair judging criteria to allow them to compete.
Entry forms will be available at the box office starting November, 11th, and remain open until 10:00am November, 12th. Please fill out and return all forms to the box office in order to compete. Entry is open to the first thirty contestants to return their forms, unless otherwise stated. A Group entry will be counted as only one entry. Entry forms may also be downloaded and printed before the convention and submitted to the box office before 10:00am November, 12th.
All contestants will be judged on how much they resemble the character they are cosplaying, Character Likeness, and their portrayal of the character while on stage, Stage Presence and Charisma. Contestants are encouraged to be creative with their time on stage. Action poses, working with props, calling out catch-phrases and a positive stage presence will viewed favorably by the judges.
Best Character Likeness
3 Judges Awards
Host’s Choice Award
Best Novice Costumer
Please return all completed forms to the Box Office between November, 11th and 10:00am November, 12th to enter. E-mail submissions will not be accepted.